View Larger Map
~165 miles; 3 1/2 hours
- Take I-5 South to Olympia (~55 miles).
- Exit #104 to SR 8, which will become SR 12 (~40 miles)
- Exit at Montesano, turning left onto US 107.
- Follow US 107 until it ends at a “T” with US 101 (~10 miles)
- Turn left onto US 101.
- Stop in Raymond and see the unique roadside sculpture! (~18 miles)
- Continue on US 101 as it winds its way along Willapa Bay. Many of the curves are sharp and be especially watchful for deer and elk. Enjoy the many shorebirds, including Great Blue Herons. Continue following US 101 until it ends at a “T” with Hwy.4 at a place known by the locals as “Johnson’s Landing”. Turn right at this stop sign. (~30 miles)
- Continue on Hwy 4 (alt. US 101). Leaving the edge of the bay, the road straightens and finally comes to a “T” with US 103. (~12 miles)
- You are now in Seaview.
- Hwy 103 is the Long Beach Peninsula’s main North-South road.
- The Long Beach Peninsula Visitor’s Bureau is on your right.
- Turn left to go to Ilwaco.
- Turn right to go to Long Beach, Klipsan Beach, Ocean Park, Nahcotta, Oysterville & Surfside.