Posted on May 1, 2013
- Driving on the beach is NOT recommended, especially if you have not driven on the beach before. Do so at your own risk.
- 4-wheel drive is STRONGLY recommended.
- Rules of the road apply – no donuts or reckless driving.
- The speed limit is 25 MPH.
- You must be licensed and insured.
- No ATVs. PERIOD.
- Stay ON hard-packed sand.
- Stay OFF clam beds and soft “sugar” sand.
- Be aware of tides.
- Be aware of pedestrians, pets, wildlife, seal pups, and debris like large logs.
- If you become stuck, expect tow fees to be at least $100.
Areas Closed to Vehicles Apr. 15 – Labor Day
- Seaview to Bolstad beach approach
- North of Oysterville approach (area north of the point is closed year-round)
Share with your friends: