Some Parks and Natural Resource lands located on the Peninsula and surrounding Pacific County may require a day-use pass or permit for access to parks, beaches, and other areas. Please be aware of these requirements and obtain a Discover Pass from the Washington State Parks.  You may obtain a Discover Pass directly from Washington State Parks, at Cape Disappointment State Park at the Ranger Station, at various kiosks within the parks, and at various retail locations throughout the state and in Pacific County.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email