The Long Beach Peninsula Visitors Bureau takes your privacy very seriously.
Our website is Visit Long Beach Peninsula at funbeach.com. This privacy notice lets you know how we collect information from or about you, how we use that information, and how to contact us should you have any concerns.
Changes to this privacy notice
2. What kinds of personal information about you do we process?
Personal contact details, such as your first name, email address, and physical address.
3. What is the source of your personal information?
- From you directly when you sign up for our newsletter, contact us using our contact page, sign into our welcome sheet at the Visitors Bureau, or visit us at trade shows.
- Information generated about you when you visit our website through cookies set by Google Analytics (this information is anonymous).
4. What do we use your personal data for?
- Answering questions and sending requested printed material.
- Sending our monthly e-newsletter.
- Gauging and improving the performance of our website.
5. When do we share your personal information with other organizations?
We do not share, sell, or rent your personal information.
Anonymous traffic data collected by cookies:
- Behavior on our site, such as what pages you visit, how long you view those pages, and where you navigate to from those pages.
- Demographics, such as location, gender, and age.
- Device information, such as the type of device, operating system, and network provider.
7. How and when can you withdraw your consent?
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Newsletter: You can use SafeUnsubscribe at the bottom of any newsletter. If you need further assistance, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Contact Form: Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of your personal information submitted through our contact form. Note: When you contact us, we only store your personal information long enough to answer questions, respond to requests for printed material, and provide you with customer service.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Our mailing address:
Long Beach Peninsula Visitors Bureau
P.O. Box 562, Long Beach, WA 98631